Experience complete access to the CBDs of BGC and Ortigas while enjoying the different shades of nature. Revel in the overall convenience of a home that reflects the spectrum of quality, craftsmanship and competence. Begin to see life in a more colorful perspective with Prisma Residences, DMCI Homes’ latest development in Pasig City
Address: Pasig Blvd. Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
Lot Size: 2.03 Hectares
Type: High Rise Condominium
No. of Towers/Buildings: 2 High Rise Towers (Astra and Celeste)
No. of Floors: 41 Residential Floors (Astra)
Parking: 6 Basement Level Parking (Astra)
Number of Units: 1,047 (Astra)
Launched: February 9, 2017
Turnover: April 2022 (Astra Building) | Celeste Building (TBA)
You may notice the “square holes” on the building. Those are the Sky Patios which take part for the Lumiventt Design Technology that allows natural lighting and breeze to enter the building. Learn more about Lumiventt below. Surrounding the building is a beautiful man-made landscape where you can have unlimited “selfies” with your friends and families.
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
There will be lots of open spaces so that residents will not get the “overcrowded” feel. You can see the location of the pools, the basketball court, the entrance/exit from the Pasig Boulevard.
You an see that the project is very near the C5 road, a major road going to Libis and the BGC. Through Pasig Boulevard and Shaw Boulevard, you can reach Ortigas Center where offices and big malls are located.
Prisma Residences used Lumiventt Design Innovation. DMCI Homes pioneered the Lumiventt Design Technology in the Philippines. This design technology made DMCI Homes a market leader on high rise building projects. Buyers just love this innovative idea and one of DMCI’s advantage against its competitors. From ‘lumen’ meaning light and ‘ventus’ meaning wind, this pioneering design technology for high-rise structures allows ambient light and fresh air to permeate the building and all unit spaces within. Sky Patios, 3-storey high openings located at the front and back of every five floor levels, and breezeways, vents at both sides of the building; allow cross-ventilation by employing basic principles of airflow. The introduction of single–loaded hallways and central garden atriums not only improve aesthetics but also give a wide open feel to the building interior, for true resort-inspired living. The project need to sacrifice space for additional units just to give way for this design technology with the goal of giving residents more comfortable living environment.
UNIT MIX and PRICE RANGES
The minimum down payment is 20% of the contract price which you can spread during the construction period. The remaining balance can be financed through bank financing or in-house financing. You could get better rates through bank financing. The reservation fee is non-refundable 20,000 pesos per unit. The reservation fee will be deducted to the d20% down payment.
1 BEDROOM A
1 BEDROOM B
1 BEDROOM C
2 BEDROOM A
2 BEDROOM B
4 BEDROOM TANDEM
TURNOVER FINISHES TO EXPECT
SAMPLE PICTURES OF OTHER TURNED OVER UNITS IN OTHER DMCI PROJECTS
To give you an idea of what your unit would look like, here are some pictures of units taken from a turned over condo project of DMCI. Take note that your turned over unit will be bare. The furnitures and decorations are there for you to appreciate your future unit.
Al Fresco (Basement 1)
Fitness Gym (Basement 1)
Audio Visual Toom (AVR)
Lounge Pool Gazebos
Jogging Path/Outdoor Fitness area
Open /Picnic Lawn
High-rise development (2 towers)
Distinct Architectural Theme
Lumiventte Design Technology
Single Loaded Corridors
Sky Patio and Open Landscaped Central Atriums every 5 Floors
Breezeways at the End of each Floor
Balconies in Units
Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections for each unit
Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area
Commercial Area (c/o Developer)
Provision for cable connection
Provision for fiber optics internet connection
Individual metered utility
Provision for telephone connection
Common Area Features
Electrified Perimeter Fence for Security
Landscaped Gardens and Atrium
Overhead water tank
Centralized garbage disposal area
Sewage treatment facility
Back up power in common areas
Fire Detection Alarm
Automatic fire sprinkler and fire suppression system at hallways
Fire hoses at the hallway near stairwell.
Fire exit in both wings
Lighted perimeter fence
Entrance gate with guard house and car barriers
24/7 roving security
CCTV cameras at strategic locations.
RESERVATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements may change without prior notice, so always check to your broker if there have been recent changes. Additional requirements may be required, case to case basis.
1. Valid ID (Government-issued preferred such as Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, UMID, PRC ID) Should be valid and not expired.
2. Reservation Agreement form (We will provide the form)
3. Client Registration Form (We will provide the form)
4. Unit Reservation fee of 20,000 pesos (will be deducted to your down payment) for a unit and/or 10,000 pesos for parking
After reservation, other requirements are needed including the following:
1. Marriage Certificate (For Married Buyers only). Birth Certificate for Minor Buyers
2. Proof of Billing Address (You should use similar address to your address in the Reservation Agreement form you submitted. If you don’t have proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form)
3. Signed Computation Sheet provided by us
4. BIR Tax Identification Number (TIN)
After completely submitting the above requirements, we will now draft your contract for the unit and/or the parking lot. The contract usually released after a week.
• 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 100% Spot cash
• Down payment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
• Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
• Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
Modes of Payment for the Down Payments
1. Post dated checks (PDCs) from a Philippine bank. If not available, you can use a friend’s or relative’s checks with signed authorization letter
2. Auto debit arrangement (ADA) from any of our accredited banks. You will need to sign an ADA form and valid ID for this
3. Bills payment option through our accredited Remittance Centers ( for OFWs and Foreign Buyers)
The down payments are usually paid during the preselling period or the construction period of the property. Monthly payments are affordable.
Upon paying the down payment, the remaining balance, shall be loaned through Bank Financing or In-house financing. We have many accredited banks and we can help assist you in securing a home loan for your condo unit.
• Eastwest Bank
• China Bank
I AM INTERESTED RAYMUND, TELL ME MORE
I would be happy to assist you. You can request sample computation, free tripping on our model units, schedule online or offline consultation or ask any question. You may contact me at 09179698062 (Mobile/Viber), 026566233 (Landline) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All Information Are Completely Confidential Protected by Broker-Client Confidentiality and the Data Privacy Act.