The Celandine, a single 47-storey with 1,566-unit development, is set to rise along A. Bonifacio Avenue located in the southwest quadrant of the iconic gateway to North Luzon. Urbanites looking for a condo as their future home will get to live in an ideal location where the vibrant city life in the metro blends well with the green countryside of nearby Northern Luzon provinces.
The strategic site of The Celandine provides convenience to its residents. The tower is just walking distance to a shopping mall that is set to open in 2017. Office buildings and a hospital will also be developed along A. Bonifacio Avenue. Malls like SM North EDSA, Waltermart and Trinoma are just a few kilometers away from project.
Its enviable location near the intersection of EDSA and NLEX makes both Northern Luzon and Metro Manila easily accessible to The Celandine residents. Manila can be reached via A. Bonifacio Avenue while other parts of the metro such as commercial districts of Quezon City, central business districts of Ortigas, Makati City and Bonifacio Global City, all the way to Mall of Asia in Pasay City can be accessed via EDSA. Further, travel time to south is expected to reduce to 20 minutes with the construction of Skyway Stage 3 extension which runs from A. Bonifacio Avenue to Buendia in Makati City.
Address: A. Bonifacio Avene, Balintawak, Quezon City
Lot Size: 8600 Hectare
Type: High Rise
No. of Towers/Buildings: 1
No. of Floors: 45 Residential Floors
Parking: 841 slots (4 Level Basement Parking)
Number of Units: 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom Units and 3 Bedroom Tandem Units
Architectural Theme: Modern Contemporary
Turnover Date: October 2021
You may notice the “square holes” on the building. Those are the Sky Patios which take part for the Lumiventt Design Technology that allows natural lighting and breeze to enter the building. Learn more about Lumiventt below. Surrounding the building is a beautiful man-made landscape with the amenities where you can have unlimited “selfies” with your friends and families.
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
There will be lots of open spaces so that residents will not get the “overcrowded” feel. You can see the location of the pools, the basketball court, the entrance/exit from the Pasig Boulevard.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
The Celandine Residences uses Lumiventt Design Innovation. DMCI Homes pioneered the Lumiventt Design Technology in the Philippines. This design technology made DMCI Homes a market leader on high rise building projects. Buyers just love this innovative idea and one of DMCI’s advantage against its competitors. From ‘lumen’ meaning light and ‘ventus’ meaning wind, this pioneering design technology for high-rise structures allows ambient light and fresh air to permeate the building and all unit spaces within. Sky Patios, 3-storey high openings located at the front and back of every five floor levels, and breezeways, vents at both sides of the building; allow cross-ventilation by employing basic principles of airflow. The introduction of single–loaded hallways and central garden atriums not only improve aesthetics but also give a wide open feel to the building interior, for true resort-inspired living. The project need to sacrifice space for additional units just to give way for this design technology with the goal of giving residents more comfortable living environment.
UNIT TYPES PRICES AND COMPUTATIONS
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR AMENITIES
Sky Park / Roof Deck
Gazebo / Cabana
Pool Shower Area
Main Entrance Gate
Provision for CCTV Cameras
SAMPLE PICTURES OF OTHER TURNED OVER UNITS IN OTHER DMCI PROJECTS
To give you an idea of what your unit would look like, here are some pictures of units taken from a turned over condo project of DMCI. Take note that your turned over unit will be bare. The furnitures and decorations are there for you to appreciate your future unit.
RESERVATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements may change without prior notice, so always check to your broker if there have been recent changes. Additional requirements may be required, case to case basis.
1. Valid ID (Government-issued preferred such as Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, UMID, PRC ID) Should be valid and not expired.
2. Reservation Agreement form (We will provide the form)
3. Client Registration Form (We will provide the form)
4. Unit Reservation fee of 20,000 pesos (will be deducted to your down payment) for a unit and/or 10,000 pesos for parking
After reservation, other requirements are needed including the following:
1. Marriage Certificate (For Married Buyers only). Birth Certificate for Minor Buyers
2. Proof of Billing Address (You should use similar address to your address in the Reservation Agreement form you submitted. If you don’t have proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form)
3. Signed Computation Sheet provided by us
4. BIR Tax Identification Number (TIN)
After completely submitting the above requirements, we will now draft your contract for the unit and/or the parking lot. The contract usually released after a week.
• 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 100% Spot cash
• Down payment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
• Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
• Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
Modes of Payment for the Down Payments
1. Post dated checks (PDCs) from a Philippine bank. If not available, you can use a friend’s or relative’s checks with signed authorization letter
2. Auto debit arrangement (ADA) from any of our accredited banks. You will need to sign an ADA form and valid ID for this
3. Bills payment option through our accredited Remittance Centers ( for OFWs and Foreign Buyers)
The down payments are usually paid during the preselling period or the construction period of the property. Monthly payments are affordable.
Upon paying the down payment, the remaining balance, shall be loaned through Bank Financing or In-house financing. We have many accredited banks and we can help assist you in securing a home loan for your condo unit.
• Eastwest Bank
• China Bank
I AM INTERESTED RAYMUND, TELL ME MORE
I would be happy to assist you. You can request sample computation, free tripping on our model units, schedule online or offline consultation or ask any question. You may contact me at 09179698062 (Mobile/Viber), 026566233 (Landline) or email email@example.com. All Information Are Completely Confidential Protected by Broker-Client Confidentiality and the Data Privacy Act.