Zinnia Towers, a two-tower resort-inspired community, sits in a prime 1.9 hectare community with almost 70 percent of the land area dedicated to amenities and open spaces. Figure in the balance between nature and structure. Delight in bidding courtyards and lush landscaping that reconcile natural light and breeze.
In line with the DMCI Home’s objective of providing an ideal home environment within the city for urban dwellers who wish to experience comfortable living after stressful hours at work, DMCI Homes will again be building another resort-themed residential community in Quezon City. Zinnia Towers will offer the best in condo living with resort-type amenities and recreational facilities, a themed architectural design, first-rate building features, exclusivity and security, creating a relaxing haven where residents can feel great joy and inspiration within a nurturing environment.
Zinnia Towers is a two-tower high-rise residential condominium development with 30 levels each, located in 1211 EDSA, Munoz, Quezon City. The project will offer Studio, 1BR and 2BR unit options with a total of 1,396 units.
Zinnia Towers is primarily targeted for young professionals and start-up families of modest income looking for a welcoming home in a flourishing community, a place that does not only feel safe, but offers them the comfort and convenience of living in a resort atmosphere without the restrictive price. Aside from start-up young families, the project also aims to attract full-nesters looking for a half-way home where they can enjoy the accessibility advantage of residing in this area along EDSA in Quezon City. The development will likewise be a viable property or investment opportunity for the families of OFWs, seeking their own private space in the city with a strategic location near places that matter.
Address: 1211 EDSA Munoz, Quezon City
Lot Size: 19,493 square meter
Type: High Rise Condominium
No. of Towers/Buildings: 2 High Rise Towers (North and South Towers)
Architectural Theme: Contemporary
Residential Levels: 35 Levels
Podium Parking: 5 Levels
Basement Parking: 3 Levels
Number of Units:
Residential Levels: 40 Levels
Podium Parking: 5 Levels
Basement Parking: 3 Levels
Number of Units:
You may notice the “square holes” on the building. Those are the Sky Patios which take part for the Lumiventt Design Technology that allows natural lighting and breeze to enter the building. Learn more about Lumiventt below. Surrounding the building is a beautiful man-made landscape where you can have unlimited “selfies” with your friends and families.
Prisma Residences used Lumiventt Design Innovation. DMCI Homes pioneered the Lumiventt Design Technology in the Philippines. This design technology made DMCI Homes a market leader on high rise building projects. Buyers just love this innovative idea and one of DMCI’s advantage against its competitors. From ‘lumen’ meaning light and ‘ventus’ meaning wind, this pioneering design technology for high-rise structures allows ambient light and fresh air to permeate the building and all unit spaces within. Sky Patios, 3-storey high openings located at the front and back of every five floor levels, and breezeways, vents at both sides of the building; allow cross-ventilation by employing basic principles of airflow. The introduction of single–loaded hallways and central garden atriums not only improve aesthetics but also give a wide open feel to the building interior, for true resort-inspired living. The project need to sacrifice space for additional units just to give way for this design technology with the goal of giving residents more comfortable living environment.
SAMPLE UNIT LAYOUT
MODEL UNITS PICTURES
Rock formation with water slides
Main Entrance Gate
RESERVATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements may change without prior notice, so always check to your broker if there have been recent changes. Additional requirements may be required, case to case basis.
1. Valid ID (Government-issued preferred such as Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, UMID, PRC ID) Should be valid and not expired.
2. Reservation Agreement form (We will provide the form)
3. Client Registration Form (We will provide the form)
4. Unit Reservation fee of 20,000 pesos (will be deducted to your down payment) for a unit and/or 10,000 pesos for parking
After reservation, other requirements are needed including the following:
1. Marriage Certificate (For Married Buyers only). Birth Certificate for Minor Buyers
2. Proof of Billing Address (You should use similar address to your address in the Reservation Agreement form you submitted. If you don’t have proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form)
3. Signed Computation Sheet provided by us
4. BIR Tax Identification Number (TIN)
After completely submitting the above requirements, we will now draft your contract for the unit and/or the parking lot. The contract usually released after a week.
• 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House or Bank Financing
• 100% Spot cash
• Down payment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
• Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
• Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
Modes of Payment for the Down Payments
1. Post dated checks (PDCs) from a Philippine bank. If not available, you can use a friend’s or relative’s checks with signed authorization letter
2. Auto debit arrangement (ADA) from any of our accredited banks. You will need to sign an ADA form and valid ID for this
3. Bills payment option through our accredited Remittance Centers ( for OFWs and Foreign Buyers)
The down payments are usually paid during the preselling period or the construction period of the property. Monthly payments are affordable.
Upon paying the down payment, the remaining balance, shall be loaned through Bank Financing or In-house financing. We have many accredited banks and we can help assist you in securing a home loan for your condo unit.
• Eastwest Bank
• China Bank
I AM INTERESTED RAYMUND, TELL ME MORE
I would be happy to assist you. You can request sample computation, free tripping on our model units, schedule online or offline consultation or ask any question. You may contact me at 09179698062 (Mobile/Viber), 026566233 (Landline) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All Information Are Completely Confidential Protected by Broker-Client Confidentiality and the Data Privacy Act.